Director, Customer Success
Affinity is looking to hire a dynamic senior leader who understands what it takes to scale a customer-focused organization in EMEA.
The ideal candidate is a team player who consistently achieves targets by inspiring accountability, empowering their team and developing a positive team culture. You are a builder, a problem solver, and strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You’re a customer champion, capable of establishing trusted relationships as an executive sponsor and developing strategies to enable a differentiated customer experience. You are a consultative leader with exceptional communication skills, who is passionate about driving continuous improvement.
This is an opportunity to apply your experience and expertise to accelerate Affinity’s growth within EMEA, while also influencing our company’s strategic direction globally.
What you’ll do
- Lead a world-class team of CSMs and Onboarding Managers focused on ensuring that our customers achieve outsized value through the adoption of Affinity’s software
- Deliver business outcomes including Gross Revenue Retention and increasing Lifetime Value by driving strategies focused on customer health, customer satisfaction and risk mitigation
- Build trusted relationships directly with Affinity’s customers in EMEA, providing executive sponsorship, strategic guidance and championing their needs across the organization
- Inspire a positive team culture, grounded in collaboration, excellence, inclusion, equity and continuous learning
- Leverage data to define opportunities to improve go-to-market processes and equip your team for consistent, efficient over-achievement
- Recruit, hire and develop a diverse team of Customer Success professionals supporting Affinity’s growth in EMEA
- Represent Affinity’s EMEA team and customers in company-wide strategy definition and planning initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS leadership experience within Customer Success or Account Management
- Track record of over-achieving GRR, NRR and customer engagement targets
- Experience building and scaling Customer Success organizations in EMEA
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS Customer Success, including a strong point of view on the KPI that matter most and what operational excellence looks like for this function
- Experience developing trusted customer relationships as an executive sponsor, including through regular touch-points, executive business reviews, engaging in with customer advisory board and supporting escalations
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, coach and develop top-tier Customer Success professionals
- Proficiency in data analysis, with a focus on defining go to market strategies, prioritized action plans and opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve target outcomes working closely with cross-functional partners across, sales, marketing, operations, enablement product and finance.
- Experience with Customer Success tools, including Gainsight, Salesforce, Clari, or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Experience working with investment funds, banks or other organizations focused on investing and managing private capital
- Experience deploying and managing CRM solutions
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.