Affinity is seeking a Paralegal to join its Legal Department. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, you will play a key role in the legal and administrative matters.
In this role, you will also be responsible for interfacing with multiple departments and outside service providers, identifying the needs of the business, and working with departmental leadership to help them achieve their targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as key liaison between the Legal Department and other departments of Affinity such as Product, Sales, and Solutions Engineering
- Coordinate with in-house and outside counsel on specific legal issues, and organization of research files and memoranda
- Researching relevant laws and regulations related to company’s business using various resources
- Organize and maintain corporate record books, formation documents, and other corporate documents
- Prepare/revise general correspondence, memoranda, reports, PowerPoint, and other Legal Department documents
- Be able to produce contracts as part of due diligence or as a response to requests in the ordinary course of business
- Assist in the development and maintenance of contract templates and standard clauses
- Partner with technical personnel to automate processes and improve organizational efficiency
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Business and corporate legal experience
- Experience building out and supporting legal processes and contracts management systems for a growing company
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate preferred, but not required
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office Suite and Google Suite skills
- Strong calendaring, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines, including the ability to effectively prioritize among multiple projects
- Ability to exercise confident and professional judgment
- In-house legal experience
- You have worked at a startup or high-growth company in the SaaS industry
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $59,000 - $100,000 USD Base. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.