Senior Onboarding and Implementation Manager
The Senior Onboarding and Implementation Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful implementation of our solutions and driving customer satisfaction across all customer segments. This role requires a customer-centric mindset, strong project management skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
What you'll be doing:
Customer Onboarding and Support:
- Lead implementation efforts, including database configuration and data migrations.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience through project planning, execution, monitoring, and change management.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and issues.
- Facilitate regular business reviews with customers to assess progress and align on objectives.
Customer Success and Retention:
- Drive customer adoption of products and services - Continuously monitor and measure customer satisfaction levels.
- Develop and execute change management processes for transitions, upgrades, or new features.
- Monitor customer health scores and identify opportunities to enhance customer value.
- Develop and implement churn reduction strategies and address potential issues to maintain high retention.
Relationship Building and Growth:
- Understand individual customer goals and challenges.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Customer Success Managers to identify growth opportunities.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations for customer success.
- Spearhead customer-focused programs and initiatives to enhance satisfaction, adoption, and loyalty.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 5+ years work experience in project management or customer success roles.
- Experience as a Salesforce SI
- Proven track record of driving customer success and satisfaction and owning an implementation experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of the VC, LP, IB space
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong willingness and desire to make the customer experience exceptional
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $65,300 to $81,600 CAD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.0 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.
We use E-Verify
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.