Engagement Marketing Manager
Be a Part of Something Big
At Alto, we're changing the way people invest for the future.
For too long, only the ultra-wealthy could afford to benefit from alternative investments, and that meant a lot of missed opportunities for everyday investors. Alto was founded on the belief that a diversified portfolio is essential to investing for the future, and that's only possible if everyone can invest in the assets they're truly interested in.
So we created a solution that allows ordinary people to invest their tax-advantaged retirement funds into non-traditional assets, like real estate, startups, securitized artworks, cryptocurrency, and more.
By joining Alto's growing team, you'll be helping to make our mission a reality. And you'll work with some truly unique people who are passionate about what they do. We're also pretty big on celebrating individuality—after all, one of our core values is "you do you." And we actually live it. Really.
To learn more about our team and working with us, please visit our Before You Apply page, which features videos of our CEO and other team members answering questions about working at Alto.
Manager, Engagement Marketing
Step into a pivotal role within Alto's Marketing team where you'll be empowered to weave strategic creativity, data-driven decision-making, and vibrant collaboration across digital channels. As the Manager for Engagement Marketing, your primary role will be to spearhead digital campaigns that resonate with and engage our investor base, ultimately bolstering Alto's revenue and investor engagement goals.
- Strategic Execution: Guide engagement marketing campaigns from inception, crafting the strategy to its tactical execution and iterative optimization.
- Omni-channel Execution: Deploy various engagement tools, including email, SMS, in-app marketing, and customer videos, to create comprehensive campaigns that resonate with every phase of the customer lifecycle.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Harness analytics to refine campaigns, offering informed proposals based on data insights for future campaign and strategy development.
- Collaborative Partnerships: Forge strong alliances with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to curate compelling customer stories, testimonials, and distinctive marketing content.
- Platform Proficiency: Establish yourself as the definitive expert on Hubspot, email marketing, and segmentation tools to optimize our outreach efforts.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay attuned to Alto's user behavior data, identifying potential areas for improvement in engagement metrics, such as in-app conversion rates, churn & retention rates, and NPS.
Our Ideal Manager of Engagement Marketing Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in engagement marketing or associated realms.
- Proficiency in Hubspot and a proven history of scaling impactful marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM tools, A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and modern digital marketing strategies.
- Prior experience in consumer finance and early-stage startups.
- Referral marketing and/or community marketing experience would be a plus.
Core Skills & Strengths:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects efficiently, make data-informed decisions, and adhere to deadlines.
- A blend of creativity with a metrics-centric approach.
- An innate drive to innovate, proactively tackle bottlenecks, and navigate through ambiguity.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced environment, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
We answered your most pressing questions before you apply here. We are a dynamic and collaborative team, all working towards a common goal. With every interaction, you feel our culture throughout our company. We care about diversity, inclusion, and belonging, and every voice is heard. We also care most about our people. We show it through our actions, and we offer a lot of really great benefits, including:
- A generous open PTO policy
- Comprehensive health insurance options for employees
- 401(k) with company match up to 3% yearly
- Equity as a part of your compensation
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- 12 paid holidays
- Discounted and/or free Alto investor accounts
- Four to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- A remote-first culture - work from home or our Nashville office
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the US
- An emphasis on work-life balance
- No-meeting Fridays
Well, what are you waiting for? Apply already! :)