Customer Advocacy Agent
Chattanooga, TN, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Bellhop is the fastest-growing company in the $30B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a more trustworthy, reliable, and fun space. We combine our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space known for letting you down - and we do that one high-five move at a time.
This is where you come in...
As a Customer Advocacy Agent, you are responsible for driving revenue by working and maintaining relationships between customers and our list of partners, working as a second touchpoint to upsell additional products and services to existing customers, and overall driving a high level of service to deliver a 5-star experience!
What we have to offer:
- $15/ hr + Commission
- A fun and energetic work environment!
- Monthly Prize Giveaways!!
What you can look forward to owning:
- Deliver a quick turnaround time for Enterprise level leads and customers.
- Conduct a high call volume and maintain a rapid response rate while keeping your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master your everyday workflow by balancing phone calls to active leads with outbound follow-up to ensure that those leads get to book their ideal moving experience.
- Lead your customers through the entire booking process, along with selling additional products to existing customers.
- Maintain a high level of productivity while juggling multiple tasks.
We're excited if you have:
- 1+ years of relevant or related work experience
- Background in customer service + sales focus is preferred. Upsell and cross-sell experience is a plus!
- Ability and aptitude to work on the phones for the majority of your day speaking with customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly and seamlessly over the phone while speaking with customers
- Comfortable with web-based, client management software, and tools
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. Drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
Winning Drive. We relentlessly raise the bar in our efforts. We learn quickly from our mistakes.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhop believes if we want to build a company that works for everyone—we must include everyone, which is why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.
See more open positions at Bellhop
Something looks off?