Supervising Medical Physician and Operations Liaison
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Responsible for delivering personalized dermatologic care to patients across the United States via telemedicine. Utilize the company’s electronic medical record system to effectively assess and diagnose patients. Complete initial consultations, develop treatment plans using standardized procedures, and prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments according to approved protocols and formulary. Evaluate patient progress and response to treatment. Work with mid-level providers, including reviewing their patient care. Collaborate on cross-functional projects such as R&D, quality initiatives, operational improvements and assist compounding lab operations with new formulations and formulation changes.
Who You Are
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- 5 years of experience in job offered or medicine.
- Additional requirements: Prior academic background or work experience to include:
- 1) California MD or DO licensure.
- 2) One (1) year of clinical experience, managing ongoing patient medical care and treatment. 3) Experience with outpatient and tele-health visits.
- 4) Experience maintaining and protecting patient records and health information.
- 5) Experience managing a lab in a nonsterile compounding environment.
- 6) Experience with USP or FDA compliance.
Any amount of experience in the additional requirements section below will be acceptable unless specific amount is noted.
Why You'll Love Curology
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; PTO, flexible spending account; 401k; mental health & wellness programs
- $75 WFH stipend & home office setup stipend (remote employees)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee donation matching program
- Company-sponsored events
- Free subscription to Curology or Agency (for you and another VIP of your choice!)
The base salary for this position will be between $220,000 to $260,000 per year depending on your experience, skillset, and geographic location.
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider. Our core values are: Accountability, Team First, and Inclusivity.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
See more open positions at Curology
Something looks off?