Lifecycle Contractor (6 month contract)
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're hiring a Lifecycle Contractor (6 month contract) to own our communications strategy throughout the patient care lifecycle. The Lifecycle Team is a core part of Curology's retention strategy, as we are the front lines of communications to users, serving as their guide and resource throughout the treatment journey.
You’ll utilize email, SMS, push, and direct mail to engage with our patients. You’ll be responsible for the implementation and optimization of targeted, personalized, and automated communication systems that ensure Curology patients have the flexibility, resources, and education they need at each stage to continue using Curology. You’ll have a strong understanding of customer behavior, as well as the ability to leverage marketing automation tools to create personalized experiences at scale.
Please note that this is a 6 month contract. At the 6 month mark, our team will re-evaluate the contract.
In this role, you will:
- Create and refine effective lifecycle programs that leverage long term relationships for the customer journey end-to-end partnering with Product Managers, Designer, and Engineers to bring your ideas to life
- Drive experimentation across your programs that have clear hypotheses and generate insights for the broader company to employ
- Develop a nuanced and data-driven understanding of our diverse patients and leverage this knowledge to drive business impact while aligning teams around the optimal patient journey and experience
- Develop a framework that prioritizes lifecycle initiatives based on business impact and scalability
- Own all workflow and campaign performance data, mine for customer insights, and drive continuous improvement through A/B testing
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Serve as the conduit between the Lifecycle and both internal and external design teams to ensure creatives meet brand standards, brand guidelines, and adhere to strategy (i.e. that Curology’s established look-and-feel and voice is successfully implemented across all deliverables)
- Collaborate with creative teams to generate original concepts with a fresh visual approach to design based on current performance and what’s responding well in the market
- Test and develop strategies for testing new communication channels
- Support brand, comms, and broader marketing initiatives as necessary
You’ll be successful if you have:
- 4-5+ years of experience in a Lifecycle Marketing, Product Marketing, or Consumer Marketing
- 3+ years of experience with a consumer-focused Email Service Provider such as Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Hubspot, or Salesforce
- 1 year of experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams, particularly to improve data architecture, build and enable automation, and scale team processes
- 2+ years of experience managing complex A/B testing roadmaps and demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Comfort with data and analysis and using it to identify opportunities and prioritize work that will make outsized business impact
- Demonstrated experience in crafting and executing retention marketing strategies, roadmaps, and campaigns that have driven meaningful results
- A high comfort level with complex automation and customer segmentation, and can quickly deconstruct problems with segmentation data & infrastructure to triage & solve problems
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of cross-functional partners through a range of complex initiatives, launches, and competing priorities
- The ability to proactively advocate for campaigns that solve customer needs, and leverage input from stakeholders to determine the right solutions to deliver value for our patients
- Experience with HTML and CSS for email design a plus
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider. We collaborate to achieve our goals and strive to embody our core values: Accountability, Team First & Inclusivity.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities for employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Curology participates in E-Verify.