Help Desk Engineer, PSS
Imperial, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Join us on the IT team of a fast-growing, technology-driven startup that's making effective skincare accessible to everyone.
We believe IT should provide the same delight and accessibility that we expect from the best consumer technology. As we continue to grow our IT team, we are looking for a help desk engineer to provide IT support to our office staff as well as the rest of our remote teams around the country.
Why this role?
Real IT ownership. Own IT for our offices while bringing joy through IT to the rest of Curology.
Work with a modern, SaaS-first IT stack. We've been cloud-native since launch and passionate about using the best tools for the job.
Work with a cross-functional and passionate team. As a vertically integrated skincare startup, our IT doesn't just serve engineers and designers—it also powers our in-house medical, laboratory and fulfillment operations.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver world class IT support to our team members around the nation.
- Respond to user requests through chat and our IT ticketing system within our defined IT SLAs.
- Ensure the reliability of all day-to-day technology (Zoom Rooms, fulfillment printers, scanners, phones, etc.)
- Provide assistance on global Curology projects as needed.
- Support technology in our lab and fulfillment centers.
- Help maintain a growing library of IT documentation and support articles.
- Actively assess IT inventory to ensure we always have the equipment in stock that we need.
- Assist with future office expansions and moves to ensure IT is standardized across all locations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for after-hours requests.
You will be successful if you have:
- You're an engaged, thoughtful teammate who takes ownership over results, and embodies a service mindset, and enjoys collaborating with others.
- Supported users working in a cloud-forward organization. Familiarity with services like Google Workspace, Zoom, and Slack are required. Jamf and Okta preferred.
- Mac administration and troubleshooting experience
- Windows experience in an enterprise environment (Active Directory a plus)
- You proactively seek out solutions to problems and work with appropriate stakeholders to drive resolution.
- Working knowledge of Firewalls and Network switching (Meraki and Fortigate).
- Experience in DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Passion for learning and technology—and improving yourself and the team around you.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty—sometimes cables under tables get unplugged or you may need to Marie Kondo an IT closet—ability to lift 50lbs and climb ladders required.
What you'll love about working at Curology:
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Minimum Time Off policy (unlimited PTO w/ >3 weeks off) for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Pre-tax commuter benefitsPaid maternity and paternity leave
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
- Employee donation matching program
- Free subscription to Curology or Agency
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.