Customer Success Team Lead
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
St. Louis, MO, USA
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
The Customer Success team’s mission is to provide delightful experiences and quality resolutions to our patients throughout their skincare journey. We work in a fast-paced, patient-focused environment and are constantly looking for ways to elevate the service we deliver. Serving our customers is our core. If you love helping others, getting stuff done, and embrace diversity and inclusion, the Curology Customer Success team may be the place for you!
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team that delivers exceptional customer experiences. Your primary focus will be motivating and coaching a team of 10 Customer Success Specialists, providing daily direction and guidance in order to exceed our goals and targets. You will be an expert on our internal systems, processes, and best practices and actively assist specialists to ensure timely and quality resolutions. In addition, you will lead CS initiatives around things such as process improvement, focus groups, special projects, etc.
The ideal candidate for this role is resolutions and results oriented, with a passion for customer service and people development.
This role is a hybrid role in St. Louis, MO
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of specialists by providing guidance, mentorship, and consistent feedback
- Drive consistent improvement by setting targets, noting trends, and coaching based on individual needs
- Partner with the CS leadership team to maintain department goals for productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Inspire a patient-first culture and be a point of escalation for customer issues while ensuring all company policies are being adhered to
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity in CS standards of practice and use analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills to propose alternate solutions
- Problem solve issues in real-time, pivoting based on business and customer needs
- Maintain a pulse on the needs of both the customer and the team to inform ongoing learning opportunities and knowledge gaps
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to complete operational tasks
- Lead by example and model the belief that in order to succeed in this role, your team needs to be successful as well
You will be successful if you have:
- 4+ years experience in a customer-centric role
- 2+ years of leadership experienceOffice work environment, sitting at a desk
- Typing and computer usage throughout the day
- Evening and weekend hours required
- 40 hours/week
- Passion for building the brand through an exceptional patient experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and comprehension skills
- Experience driving metrics and using data to solve problems
- Requirement to protect patient confidentiality and other records
- Approaches work with a collaborative mindset and drive to help others succeed
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Maintains an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude, even under pressure
- Demonstrates commitment to fostering a highly supportive and collaborative workplace culture
- No minimum physical weight lifting requirements
- No travel requirements
Why You'll Love Working at Curology:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; flexible spending account; 401k; mental health & wellness programs
- $75 WFH stipend (remote employees)
- 11 company observed holidays
- Additional holidays: Curology days off (1 per quarter), 1 annual floating holiday (employee’s choice), and Gratitude Week (employees take the full week of Thanksgiving off; business critical teams observe different days)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee donation matching program
- Company-sponsored events
- Free subscription to Curology or Agency
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider. We collaborate to achieve our goals and strive to embody our core values: Accountability, Team First & Inclusivity.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities for employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Curology participates in E-Verify.