Customer Success Specialist (Temp to Hire) - Hybrid
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Curology is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team! This role plays an integral part in creating an exceptional experience for our patients and is focused on providing knowledgeable, empathetic, and timely resolutions via email & phone communications. Other responsibilities for this position include general administrative and operational support functions to drive the performance of the team and collaborate effectively with other departments across the company.
The ideal candidate for this position loves helping others, exudes an optimistic mindset, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about customer service. This person must be able to work a flexible schedule.
What you'll do
- Deliver empathetic, personalized, detail-oriented solutions to our patients via Customer Success channels of communication
- Practice active listening, patience, and empathy when addressing patient needs
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to follow proper steps, complete tasks, and communicate correct information to patients
- Troubleshoot and creatively resolve patient issues with the utmost care and respect
- Maintain knowledge of Curology product offerings and Customer Success best practices
- Collaborate with team members to provide the optimal patient experience
- Share patient feedback and insights to team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the patient experience
- Meet productivity targets and quality standards as outlined by leadership
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships required to support a seamless patient experience
- Exude a positive mindset to promote a happy team culture and an outstanding patient experience
What you'll need
- Typing and computer usage throughout the day (laptop provided)
- Evening and weekend hours required
- Excellent interpersonal communication and comprehension skills
- Required to protect patient confidentiality and other records
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs and systems
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Self-disciplined and motivated to achieve goals
- Maintains an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude, even under pressure
- Demonstrates commitment to fostering a highly supportive and collaborative workplace culture
- Previous experience handling a high volume of customer support tickets via email or other written communication preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service focused environment preferred
What you'll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Compensation: $18.00/hour
- You will receive full-time benefits and accrue PTO after 90 days if converted to a regular, full-time employee
- While it starts as a temp employee, it will still be a 40-hour work week schedule
- If converted as a regular employee, you must be available during these time frames: Friday - Tuesday with Wednesdays and Thursdays off.
- Office Location: Majority of the time role will be REMOTE with in office in Fenton, Missouri and/or Imperial, PA 1-2x monthly to start
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider. We collaborate to achieve our goals and strive to embody our core values: Accountability, Team First & Inclusivity.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities for employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
Curology participates in E-Verify.