Who is Fi?
Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans. We build products for your dog to live a longer, better life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's dog industry is a relic from the 80s. We are using technology to improve dogs' lives and make the 100 million dogs in the US live longer. Dogs' life expectancy hasn't improved in decades - we are here to change this. We are keeping dogs safe by allowing owners to keep track of their whereabouts. We are keeping dogs healthy by showing owners how much they should exercise and keep them accountable. We also monitor health patterns like sleep and overall balance of activity versus resting patterns.
The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for a Partnerships Lead!
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing strategic partnerships for the company. As our first dedicated partnership hire, you will be responsible for developing our initial partnership strategy that aligns with company goals and drives through to awareness and sales.
- Identify and pursue new partnership opportunities and evaluate them based on their potential revenue impact
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders, including negotiating contracts and collaborating on joint marketing initiatives
- Lead customized programs from concept to execution - making sure we identify all the right touch points and measure success
- Find non-traditional partners - there's a lot of seemingly unrelated businesses that come together for their love of dogs.
- Explore new retail opportunities that make sense for our business
- Understand financial decisions and revenue to evaluate partnership opportunities and negotiate deals that are mutually beneficial for both parties
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills, including the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience driving results in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Outside the box thinking - we’re looking for creative thinkers who can find smart solutions to problems - not just doing things the way it's always been done.
- Ability to analyze financial decisions and revenue
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.
Something looks off?