Email Marketing Specialist
Who is Fi?
Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans. We build products for your dog to live a longer, better life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's dog industry is a relic from the 80s. We are using technology to improve dogs' lives and make the 100 million dogs in the US live longer. Dogs' life expectancy hasn't improved in decades - we are here to change this. We are keeping dogs safe by allowing owners to keep track of their whereabouts. We are keeping dogs healthy by showing owners how much they should exercise and keep them accountable. We also monitor health patterns like sleep and overall balance of activity versus resting patterns.
The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist! We are looking for someone who is smart, scrappy, and ready to jump right in!
- This role will report to our Senior Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing and executing effective email marketing strategies to drive customer engagement, nurture leads, and optimize conversions.
- Develop email marketing strategies that align with marketing objections and target audience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to increase personalization and define campaign objectives
- Keep up to date on market research and competitor analysis to identify industry trends and opportunities to enhance marketing strategy and campaign optimization
- Work closely with our marketing team to align on content, messaging, and sales plays that roll into each campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience with email marketing tools and platforms (both CRM systems and ESPs, we use customer.io)
- Deep understanding of email strategy best practices, customer segmentation, dynamic content, and customized messages
- Experience in building, leading, and executing email marketing campaigns from design templates to custom variables
- Ability to read and analyze data at a high level - all our email data flows into AWS Redshift and we use Tableau to analyze
- Familiarity with data privacy and email deliverability best practices
- Self-starter, detail oriented, commitment to quality
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.