Senior Product Manager
Who is Fi?
Fi is rethinking the relationship between dogs and humans. We build products for your dog to live a longer, better life. We are full of experienced, passionate people that have built and shipped outstanding products for Nest, Square, Google and Uber who all care about their dogs. Together, we're bringing a digital revolution to the dog space.
Today's dog industry is a relic from the 80s. We are using technology to improve dogs' lives and make the 100 million dogs in the US live longer. Dogs' life expectancy hasn't improved in decades - we are here to change this. We are keeping dogs safe by allowing owners to keep track of their whereabouts. We are keeping dogs healthy by showing owners how much they should exercise and keep them accountable. We also monitor health patterns like sleep and overall balance of activity versus resting patterns.
The hardest part about being a dog owner is they can't tell you when something is wrong. Fi aims to change that; We're looking for people to join us who love a good challenge—and of course, dogs. We set the bar high at Fi. In our world, "impossible" means "let me find a way".
If you feel like you belong, keep reading!
Fi is looking for a Senior Product Manager!
- You have 3+ years of experience as a PM for a technology startup.
- You have past experience at consulting firm and/or hold an MBA.
- You are very data fluent. Can write your own SQL and understand data driven decision making.
- You've had a first exposure to product strategy - roadmap definition, prioritization and OKRs.
- You have shipped consumer facing features in a B2C or B2B environment.
- You are fluent spec writer and easily interface with Design and Engineering.
- You have exposure subscriptions business models and are able to craft strategies enabled by product.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunches
- Perkspot Discounts
- $2,000 / month donated to dog-related charities (it's our #Barkback program)
Fi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Fi makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and our needs at the time.
Something looks off?