Senior Director, Brand Marketing
About the Senior Director, Brand Marketing at Headspace:
Headspace is looking for an experienced, strategic, and creative marketing leader for our Brand Marketing team. You’ll lead a team responsible for brand strategy, integrated marketing and campaign GTM, measurement, and operations across our D2C and B2B businesses. The role is highly visible and requires someone who is a big thinker, creative storyteller, and strong relationship builder to grow and expand the Headspace brand. As a key leader on the Marketing team, you will play a critical role in helping us achieve our mission of transforming mental healthcare to improve the health and happiness of the world.
What you will do:
- Provide senior leadership, vision and structure to a team of high-performing brand marketers, and serve as player coach to grow and expand the Headspace brand
- Lead brand strategy and marketing across D2C and B2B businesses to increase brand awareness and affinity, and accelerate customer acquisition and retention
- Empower teams across the organization to be owners of the brand, in partnership with Creative, leveraging our brand platform, positioning, messaging and guidelines to cement Headspace as a lifelong guide to better mental health
- Drive customer-centric integrated marketing campaigns for D2C and B2B businesses, working closely with Marketing, Communications & Social, Content, Partnerships, and Product
- Own content marketing strategy and GTM in partnership with the Content and Studios team
- Lead brand insights and measurement to track brand goals and understand effectiveness of brand investments
- Partner closely with our Product and Design teams to ensure our brand shows up consistently across key customer touchpoints
- Refine and execute our Headspace brand architecture, partnering with Product Marketing teams
- Establish strategic brand marketing operations including campaign planning and processes, creative processes and budgeting
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices to influence across the organization
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing, with at least 5 years in a management role at a high-growth company. Experience in D2C + B2B marketing, high growth environment, health care, mental health and wellbeing preferred
- Track record of building iconic human-centered brands that have driven measurable business outcomes, and have made a meaningful impact in the world
- Proven ability to build strong, trusted relationships to influence across the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and to be solution-oriented in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment; comfortable with ruthless prioritization.
- Compassionate leader with proven experience in building results driven team cultures that show up fully and do their best work
- Passion for mental health, commitment to our vision of a world where everyone is kind to their mind, and alignment with our cultural values
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $153,000 - $218,000.
At Headspace, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How we feel about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace participates in the E-Verify Program.
As such, Headspace requests that individuals who have received coaching or clinical services at Headspace wait until their care with Headspace is complete before applying for a position. If someone with a Headspace account is hired for a position, please note their account will be deactivated and they will not be able to use Headspace services for the duration of their employment.
Further, if Headspace cannot find a role that fails to resolve an ethical issue associated with a dual relationship, Headspace may need to take steps to ensure ethical obligations are being adhered to, including a delayed start date or a potential leave of absence. Such steps would be taken to protect both the former member, as well as any relevant individuals from their care team, from impairment, risk of exploitation, or harm.
For how how we will use the personal information you provide as part of the application process, please see: https://organizations.headspace.com/page/applicant-notice.