Campaign Operations Associate
Nativo is the storytelling platform where brands and publishers can distribute brand stories at scale while gaining more insights about their content than anywhere else. Nativo's mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improve the web experience, and create meaningful connections for today's digital consumer. For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages.
At Nativo, our values are more than words—we live them through the way we work and collaborate. We are innovators and risk takers driven by curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit to architect the future of advertising. The key to our success is connection through close communication, teamwork and a shared company culture that reflects the diversity of our clients, our communities and ourselves.
About the Role
Nativo is looking for an Associate to join our Media Solutions team. You will be responsible for assisting with the setup, execution, and optimization of campaigns on the Nativo platform. In addition, you will collaborate with various teams in the organization to ensure client needs are fulfilled by troubleshooting, ensuring full delivery of campaigns, and exceeding client benchmarks.
What You’ll Do on a Day to Day Basis
- Become an expert on the Nativo platform as well as best practices for campaign management, ensuring performance and delivery goals are met
- Ideate campaign strategies and support the optimization of campaigns by ensuring they are built correctly and executed impeccably to drive measurable results
- Understand media plan objectives in collaboration with other internal teams and suggest frameworks for campaign setup that will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs to help optimize and grow accounts
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved in campaign management, including setup/trafficking, monitoring performance/delivery, reporting/analytics, optimization, and perform monthly billing reconciliation
- Manage and troubleshoot issues with media plan placements through various third-party tagging implementations and internal reporting tools
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects as needed
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a candidate who is eager to learn and further their experience in the advertising technology industry. The candidate should be an enthusiastic team player willing to collaborate with internal teams to ensure campaign requirements are met and client goals are achieved. The ability to analyze data and provide insights and recommendations is also an important skill for this role.
- 1-2 years of programmatic or high-level campaign management experience across multiple publications and adept with all layers of targeting—audience, contextual, etc.
- 1-2 years of working experience in marketing or advertising field
- Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution, and reporting
- Understanding and working knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, and ad-serving
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication skills, especially with the ability to break down complex concepts to be digestible
- Proven analytical skills to help draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations, and communicate results both internally and externally with partners and customers
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to efficiently manage multiple campaigns and competing priorities
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or related field preferred
Within One Month, You’ll:
- Have completed Nativo team/company related trainings to learn and understand the Nativo Platform and how our internal teams work
- Become familiar with various frameworks for campaign set up, tag implementation and campaign QAing
- Shadow some members of the Media Solutions team on their campaigns and suggest pacing and optimization solutions
Within Three Months, You’ll:
- Have more familiarity with the ins and outs of the Nativo Platform
- Have some independence setting up campaigns for launch, tagging and campaign QAing
- Have managed a few campaigns and be partnered with a Client Success Manager
- Proactively make pacing and optimization recommendations
- Be exposed to other teams and be able to reach out to them independently
- Be introduced to billing reconciliation process
Within Six Months, You’ll:
- Have a near complete understanding of all the capabilities of the Nativo Platform
- Have full independence and ownership of campaign creation process
- Increase campaign management understanding by accruing more complex campaigns and working with various Client Success Managers
- Help to troubleshoot and perform ad hoc tasks for clients and internal teams
- Be fully capable of doing billing reconciliation process
- Take on other projects to build your skillset/pursue interests outside of core responsibilities
Within Twelve Months, You’ll:
- Be a master of navigating the Nativo Platform
- Be fully autonomous and owning 20+ campaigns
- Be an expert in answering questions, providing recommendations and troubleshooting for clients
- Be a go-to person within the organization for Media Solution insights and ideas
- Recognize areas of improvement within the organization and taking lead on those projects
Why Work at Nativo:
- Generous company-sponsored health & wellness benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Year-end all-Company Winter Break
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- On-Demand Learning (LinkedIn Learning)
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- One-time reimbursement for remote office setup
- Fully remote culture with a supportive executive team and smart, caring teammates
- Work with an encouraging and inspiring team you can learn from and teach
- We ask for your thoughts and opinions on the organization and how it evolves
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Team lunches, outings, and events (we figured out how to do this virtually!)
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $60,000 - $67,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years’ experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.