Technical Solutions Coordinator
Nativo is the storytelling platform where brands and publishers can distribute brand stories at scale while gaining more insights about their content than anywhere else. Nativo's mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improve the web experience, and create meaningful connections for today's digital consumer. For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages.
At Nativo, our values are more than words—we live them through the way we work and collaborate. We are innovators and risk takers driven by curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit to architect the future of advertising. The key to our success is connection through close communication, teamwork and a shared company culture that reflects the diversity of our clients, our communities and ourselves.
About the Role
Nativo is looking for a Technical Solutions Coordinator to join our remote first team in architecting the future of advertising by creating meaningful connections with consumers on the only ad platform that combines the power of content with scale, measurement, and control.
The Technical Solutions Coordinator will be an integral part of the effort to develop our next generation platform. We want team members who have a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency.
What You’ll Do on a Day to Day Basis
- Own Integration with new Publisher clients across proprietary technology as well as Header Bidding platforms; collaborate with Business Development, Supply Operations and Publisher Account Management teams to ensure successful launches
- Familiar with Web technologies and 3rd Party script injections
- Familiar with General Ad Tech Industry and Header Bidding
- Manage large scale Publisher Optimization initiatives by setting schedules, expectations, spec gathering for technical requirements, and serving as subject matter experts for all things Inventory related
- Basic Technical Project Management skills
- Strong experience in understanding client experience and requirements; keen ability to seamlessly package and communicate relevant feedback to both internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant stakeholder communication skills
- Technical literacy
- Assist Publisher Account Management, Supply Operations, and Support and Engineering teams in troubleshooting ad calls, tracking events, web and platform errors
- Problem solving / QA oriented
- Interdepartmental communications skills
- Partner with teams and individuals involved in a project, manage communication across departments with the Publisher Account Managers, Publisher Clients, and ensure that Nativo Design and Engineer teams have the information and direction they need to finish projects quickly and efficiently
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product and Engineering to evolve our integration offerings as the go-to client facing technical resource
- Help create and monitor technical documentation to assist with client onboarding
- Document publisher feedback and requests of unsupported features to streamline advanced integrations and identify opportunities to help develop new products/features
- Assist business development team as a pre-sale technical resource for new strategic publisher acquisition
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking an individual able to ingest, respond, and manage technical web related projects for our Publisher clients. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to project manage several concurrent internal and external requests. Ideally the candidate will have experience in the digital media ecosphere and familiar with concepts and platforms like Real Time Bidding, Header Bidding (Prebid/TAM/UAM), and Google Ad Manager.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an Advertising, Publisher, or Technology company; AdTech a plus
- Fluent in HTML and CSS with in-depth knowledge of responsive design methods, and able to modify code for minor design edits or tests
- Experience in SQL database querying required; experience with Python a plus
- Ability to gather requirements and translate between publisher clients and internal product and engineering teams
- Ability to take full ownership of projects from start to finish – comfortable with conceptualizing ideas where there is a need, collaborating with senior stakeholders, providing status updates as needed, and managing processes to create a polished final product
- Ability to delegate certain projects to other team members, providing clear and succinct expectations, as well as providing context as it relates to how the work will impact the organization
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Proven ability to find workflow inefficiencies and drive solutions to improve internal and external operations
- Experience with ticketing/organizational software a plus (Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Experience with mobile app development or testing a plus (Testrails, Charles Proxy, etc)
- Knowledge of website frameworks and troubleshooting a plus (React, Chrome dev tools, etc)
Within One Month, You’ll:
- Understand how Nativo fits into the Ad Industry ecosphere.
- Conceptualize Real Time Bidding and familiarize with common RTB implementations.
- Become a power Nativo Platform User.
Within Three Months, You’ll:
- Be invested in creating connections between publisher inventory and brands/agencies demand.
- Actively support the Technical Solutions Management team.
Within Six Months, You’ll:
- Communicate, recommend, and facilitate technical code-on-page integrations with our publisher clients.
- Project manage expanding client requests to optimize revenue for publisher clients.
- Liaison between the Nativo Web Design, Account Management, and publisher clients.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll:
Become an expert in the Nativo Platform with an understanding of advanced technical concepts power Nativo.Liaison between Support Engineering, QA, Product, and our Engineering departments.
Why Work at Nativo:
- Generous company-sponsored health & wellness benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Year-end all-Company Winter Break
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- On-Demand Learning (LinkedIn Learning)
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- One-time reimbursement for remote office setup
- Fully remote culture with a supportive executive team and smart, caring teammates
- Work with an encouraging and inspiring team you can learn from and teach
- We ask for your thoughts and opinions on the organization and how it evolves
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Team lunches, outings, and events (we figured out how to do this virtually!)
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $50,000 - $65,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years’ experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.