Sr. Agency Success Manager (Remote, Georgia)
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well-backed & stable. We closed our $75M Series C fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
If you’d like to understand more about Openly’s mission, consider checking out this video (https://vimeo.com/267654520) from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
Openly is looking for a Sr Agency Success Manager (Sr. ASM). To be considered for this role, candidates must be located in Georgia.
The ASM is responsible for profitable growth, specifically by maximizing sales production and strengthening relationships with new and existing agencies. This critical role operates within the Openly sales organization by collaborating with team members to execute onboarding support and account penetration, enabling rapid adoption of Openly’s product, increasing sales productivity, and maintaining account retention. Opportunities to join a team like this don’t come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever-growing team!
- Collaborate with other functions at Openly to drive industry-leading agent experience for Openly’s agent partners
- Support existing Openly agent partners with developing marketing campaigns, leveraging technologies
- Engage with existing Openly Agent Partners to enhance and maximize sales results
- Create and implement strategies and goals to increase new business production.
- Review and analyze territory trends to identify, communicate and act on data
- Develop creative sales solutions in collaboration with Openly Agent Partners
- Support Business Development Managers with larger agency appointments
- Mentoring others on the team
- 6+ years of outstanding sales performance with the ability to drive results and innovate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License preferred, or the ability to get one within the first three (3) months of employment
- Strong oral and written communication with the ability to manage large and small audiences, whether remote or in-person
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products along with experience utilizing a CRM
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- Travel may be required based on the business needs
- A passion for helping partner agencies
- Carrier experience required
- Independent goal setting
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the “work-from-anywhere in the US” mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and currently residing in the US will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.
Something looks off?