Agency Success Associate (Remote, US)
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well-backed & stable. We closed our $100M Series D fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s “Gradient” AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures, Advance Venture Partners, Eden Global Partners, and Clocktower Technology Ventures.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
The ASA is responsible for profitable growth, specifically by increasing sales production and strengthening relationships with existing agencies. This critical role operates within the Openly sales organization by collaborating with team members to achieve onboarding support and account penetration, enabling rapid adoption of Openly’s product, increasing sales productivity, and maintaining account retention. Opportunities to join a team like this don’t come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever-growing team!
- Exceptional Agency Results
- Drive exceptional results with agency partners for quality, growth, and retention.
- Provide feedback about Rate, UW, risk classifications within the local markets to product, UW, and other ASM partners.
- Delivery on key named account targets
- Be Loved
- Consistent engagement with agencies that delight them
- Initiate increased policies sales per agent, agent engagement, agent NPS, retention and quality of book.
- Administer incentives (where applicable) and contests aimed at increasing sales profitably
- Day to day activities
- Engage with agents digitally with phone calls, zoom meetings, video messages, texts etc. to drive profitable growth in accounts
- Move agents within segments up-channel in quality and quantity of production
- Collaborate and execute with peers in market (Sr ASM / ASM / Insurance Product) to improve results of agencies
- 1+ years of experience with Property & Casualty Insurance with a strong background in sales
- A passion for helping partner agencies
- Must be able to multitask and problem solve
- Available for some travel as needed
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- Strong oral and written communication with the ability to manage large and small audiences, whether remote or in-person
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products along with experience working with a CRM
Compensation & Benefits:
The base compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Actual compensation will be determined based on various factors including the candidate's qualifications, skills, and experience.
The target compensation for this position will be determined based on the successful candidate's experience and skills. We are committed to providing a compensation package that not only reflects the responsibilities and requirements of the role, but also the unique expertise that the chosen candidate will bring to our team.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-First Culture - We supported #remotelife long before it was a given. We'll keep promoting it.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan Offerings
- Life and disability coverage including voluntary options
- Competitive PTO - 20 days and 11 paid holidays (including floating holidays) per year under the Company’s vacation and holiday policies.
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid for eligible employees
- 401K Company Contribution - Openly contributes 3% of the employee's gross income, even if the employee does not contribute.
- Work-from-home stipend - We provide a $1,500 allowance to spend on setting up your home workplace
- Annual Professional Development Fund: Each employee has $2,000 in professional development (PD) funds to spend on activities or resources annually. We want each Openly employee to achieve personal and professional success and to feel supported, confident, and informed about improving their efficiency and productivity.
- Be Well Program - Employees receive $50 per month to use towards your overall well-being
- Paid Volunteer Service Hours
- Referral Program and Reward
Depending on position, Employees generally are eligible for cash incentive compensation, including commissions for sales eligible roles. In all cases, eligibility for compensation and benefits is subject to applicable plan and policy terms in effect from time to time.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and currently residing in the US will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.