Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
The Senior Manager, Growth Marketing owns product positioning and messaging for Parsley Health. This role directly manages our Creative team, since we believe strongly in product-led growth and want to ensure that product drives storytelling. This role also owns and continuously develops our mid-funnel marketing strategy and is responsible for turning new visitors into qualified leads across various touchpoints, since we believe this is one of the most efficient ways to test product marketing improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for increasing the membership conversion rate of our leads through website and messaging optimization (key goal: visit to lead conversion rate)
- Oversee customer-facing messaging and content across various channels, such as the website, organic social, paid media and email
- Lead go-to-market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical channel plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Manage the creative team and their queue, ensuring strong brand presence and continuous evolution of content based on learnings and best practices
- Own enrollment rate and engagement goals for Parsley’s B2B partners
- Develop, execute and lead the B2B marketing strategy targeting employees at our enterprise customer institutions
- Drive the marketing planning, define key audiences, develop strong messaging and develop campaigns for different channels (e.g. paid media, email, collateral, webinars, landing pages, events)
- Own creative briefs for new assets from concept to completion, ensuring that what Creative delivers will meet both Parsley’s and our partner’s goals
- Project manage engagement strategy for each partner, ensuring that we deliver on key operational, financial, and strategic goals
- Evolve a new enterprise customer playbook that showcases best practices and maximizes participation rates among the employee population
- Work closely with Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Sales, and Paid Media to deliver on our playbook and systematically test new strategies
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or growth marketing (digital and high-growth experience preferred)
- 1+ years of healthcare product marketing (venture-backed preferred)
- Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead 1 or more direct reports to drive business outcomes
- History of driving measurable results: set clear goals, created data-driven hypotheses, executed well-structured tests, and achieved targets
- Excellence in project management: significant experience with modern project management and collaboration software (e.g., Asana, Monday, Trello) – distills complex programs into clear backlogs and sprints
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary integrated medicine, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $119,000 - $150,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!