Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
As a Member Advocate, you will provide a high level of customer service to Parsley Health Members by corresponding to inquiries both via email, SMS, and over the phone, performing onboarding calls, managing cancellation requests, answering questions about the Program, and resolving member complaints in a professional and timely manner. This role works closely with our clinical and sales departments to ensure member satisfaction and loyalty. PST hours are preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional member service through prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable responses to member inquiries and complaints
- Maintain ownership of member issues from receipt of the initial request to resolution
- Follow up with members to ensure their issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company's products and services
- Utilize member feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and report trends
- Assist in developing initiatives to enhance member experience and satisfaction
- Manage inbound and outbound member inquiries via phone, SMS, and our online messaging platform.
- Escalate unresolved member questions to the appropriate department to ensure a quick turnaround for all member inquiries
- Ability to think on your feet and de-escalate member situations
- Assist members with renewal questions and encourage continued care
- Collect feedback from members and process cancellations
- Support members’ scheduling and member portal navigation needs and– troubleshooting as needed
- This is an evolving and growing department, and role requirements may change and expand as Parsley Health grows.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- At least one year of relevant work experience in a one-to-one client/patient-facing
- Healthcare tech/start-up experience preferred
- An empathetic customer-service approach that ensures your members feel heard and cared for
- Call management system experience preferred (i.e., Regal.io)
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can comfortably resolve issues over the telephone
- A detail-oriented mindset with a knack for organization and clarity - nothing slips through the cracks
- Proactivity, autonomy, and commitment to excellence in your work
- Flexibility as roles and responsibilities are subject to change and new ones may be assigned
- Ability to work from home in a quiet space to conduct phone calls.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is $24.25/hour, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!