Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world's best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation's largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with root cause resolution medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
We’re hiring a detail-obsessed, hardworking Executive Assistant that knows how to organize, prioritize and set our Executive team up for success and efficiency every day. In this role you will work directly with our executives and touch all areas of the business. You’ll have a pivotal impact on the direction of the company and the opportunity to be a part of a life-changing, category-defining brand.
What you’ll do:
- Calendar and schedule management of executives’ personal (appointments, dinners, conferences) and company schedules
- Daily priorities preparation: Helping our executives maintain efficiency, create a list of tasks that need attention, documents to review ahead of meetings, etc.
- Diverse support, research and special projects across the organization, from assisting with fundraising to troubleshooting Slack notification settings
- Provide meeting and event support, which may include coordinating and sending meeting invitations and agendas, preparing meeting notes, following up on action items, booking meeting/event space, arranging IT resources, and coordinating catering
- Coordinate multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes and rescheduling
- Respond to inquiries or refer them to the appropriate team member; act as a communications liaison with executives, as required
- Maintain confidential information for the business, team and leadership and ensure information is handled appropriately
- Support company-wide initiatives, such as offsites and events
- Prioritize work based on importance/urgency and in a manner that maintains high quality support for senior management
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience or equivalent in an executive support level capacity with increasing responsibilities
- Proven ability to follow up and follow through on all projects
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise initiative, tact, sound judgment and prioritization
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Advanced-level Google Suite Proficiency
- Familiarity using a MacBook, Slack and Zoom
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity Stake
- 401(k) + Employer Matching program
- Remote-first with the option to work from one of our centers in NYC or LA
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Annual professional development stipend
Parsley Health is committed to providing an equitable, fair and transparent compensation program for all employees.
The starting salary for this role is between $85,000 - $100,000, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you're selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process.
- We will never communicate with you via Microsoft Teams
- We will never ask for your bank account information at any point during the recruitment process, nor will we send you a check (electronic or physical) to purchase home office equipment
We look forward to connecting!