Product Manager, Platform & Data Strategy
PebblePost is the industry leader in next-generation addressable marketing, enabling brands to engage decision-ready consumers across the online and offline moments that matter via Programmatic Direct Mail.
Fueled by billions of shared 1st-party identity, intent, and transaction signals, PebblePost’s platform enables brands to quickly and easily engage addressable audiences with active purchase intent and measure performance across all points of sale with address-level accuracy. With these powerful audiences and analytics on their side, brands can build a sustainable marketing engine, creating impactful ways to engage consumers and fostering profitable growth with full-funnel solutions tuned to their data and goals.
About the role
The Product Manager at PebblePost plays a crucial role in shaping and enhancing our product and data asset that enable brands to engage decision-ready consumers and drive measurable performance. This position is vital to ensure our products remain innovative, effective, and responsive to our brand needs. In this role, you will drive the product development process, optimize existing solutions, and prioritize innovation.
- Help create and communicate a clear product roadmap that ensures the product vision aligns with PebblePost's mission and resonates with our brands.
- Prioritize features and enhancements that maximize customer and business impact.
- Deliver high-quality, valuable solutions within defined timelines and budgets.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, including usage, user feedback, and KPIs.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimize existing products to enhance user experience and business results.
- Lead the charge in continuously discovering and validating customer problems and market opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Operations, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to gather input and communicate product updates. Articulate the product vision and strategy to secure alignment across the organization.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from concept to end-of-life, ensuring our products continue to evolve.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management, with a track record of success in marketing, advertising or data technology
- Led cross-functional project teams and owned product development from concept to launch
- Incorporated market trends and opportunities into product launches
- Proficiency in data analysis and data-driven decision-making
- Communicated complex ideas to an audience spanning junior resources, non-technical teams and the C-Suite
- Leadership qualities and adaptability to rapidly changing market conditions
- Managed a data platform, framework, data and infrastructure product that products and services build upon
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
- Remote-friendly team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), and pre-tax commuter accounts
- Employee-based 401(k) program
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as life, critical illness, disability, employee assistance and additional buy-up options
The salary range is a reasonable estimate based on aggregate data for all US locations. Any offered salary is determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to; candidate location, cost of labor, market data/ranges, internal equity, internal salary ranges, applicant’s skills, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology, for example).
Salary range: Low: $185,000 - High: $210,000
PebblePost is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.