Sales Account Executive
Sawyer (hisawyer.com) is building technology to connect parents to providers of enriching activities for kids. We serve the massive and highly fragmented industry of after school activities, camps and early childhood enrichment classes. With over $50B spent annually in this industry, we are making it easy and delightful for businesses to operate and parents to discover and book these classes. We are a 40 person organization fully remote and distributed across the US.
Sawyer is searching for a Sales Account Executive to bring on new businesses to the platform. You’ll join an innovative, mission-driven team and own the entire sales funnel, from prospecting to onboarding new partners. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Sales.
Develop and apply an expert understanding of Sawyer products, processes and our customer base
Consistently achieve outbound prospecting and sales goals on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Establish new opportunities with small business educators through cold outreach, running qualified demos and onboarding new Sawyer partners
Source leads in target cities and identify key accounts for partnership
Identify advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within various markets
Keep abreast of all product updates, new partner offerings and competitor activities.
Maintain detailed tracking of sales activity within Salesforce
Contribute feedback, ideas and suggestions to help scale the Sawyer sales team
1+ years of sales experience, SaaS sales experience a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail, extremely organized, capable of running your own book of business
Easily able to adapt to a fast moving company where the product is still evolving.
You believe in the power of a positive attitude and are enthusiastic about new challenges
You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing processes, responsibilities and expectations
Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer
- Base salary is $50,000-$55,000 annually and variable pay is $35,000 for a total potential comp of $85k-$90k.
- Expert Sales Training & Professional Development
- Competitive Salary: At Sawyer we believe that offering a fair and competitive salary is a key component of treating our team the right way. We aim to be competitive in the market and allow you to feel free to do the best work of your life.
- Equity: As a member of our team you will be rewarded ownership in the company. As you are building and contributing to the future of the business we believe you should have a stake in the game!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and more): Pretty self explanatory these days but we offer a way for you to contribute to your own or your family health and wellness by working with some excellent health care partners and saving accounts.
- Flexible PTO & Sick Leave: A key benefit we offer at Sawyer is the ability to take the time you need to find joy in your own life. Be it traveling or wellness days or a chance to reconnect with those you love, we respect your time and understand the need to disconnect from work.
- Paid Parental Leave (12 Weeks Parental Leave): The birth of a child is a celebration! But it comes with lots of responsibilities as a new caregiver. Please take time to be with your family and support those around you who need you most of all!
Sawyer is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Sawyer to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs