Analyst Development Representative
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Our Analyst Development Representatives are the engine that drives the Tegus platform! Analysts are expert search professionals, specializing in finding the best industry experts across a variety of sectors, functions, and geographies. They work with the world’s leading hedge funds, private equity, venture capital and asset managers, helping them make well-informed decisions and reduce risk while saving valuable time and money. Tegus is redefining the industry standard on investment research through our high performance culture, and our analysts’ ability to engage industry experts, contributing to the growth of Tegus’ content platform, and disrupting the status quo in the investment research/expert network industry.
- Source and prospect industry experts for our customers on critical, time-sensitive projects.
- Creatively investigate, identify, and source industry information and experts using various tools.
- Contact top decision-makers and C-level executives across industries via LinkedIn, email, and phone calls.
- Connect investors with these decision-makers to help them make the best-informed decisions.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously in a performance-driven environment.
- Control your earnings potential by exceeding quotas and staying ahead of monthly metrics.
- As you advance and master the role, you have the opportunity to move into a customer-facing account management where you will interact daily with global institutional investors & hedge fund managers, leading project management and primary research efforts.
- A track record of tremendous success in sales, recruiting, account management, sourcing or similar roles.
- Experience with and comfort with strategically sourcing, and cold outreach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence to engage with C-level executives.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude (we have fun here, we want you to also!).
- Persistence, drive and a goal-focused mindset as you own projects from initiation to completion.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Coachable, with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Thirst for learning in a fast-paced environment
- Be not only competitive with everyone around you but also self-competitive and want to exceed your own personal best each month
- Works well within a team to motivate drive and take pride in your team's successes
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.