Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Customer Success Managers at Tegus play a critical role in the success of our business and the success of each Tegus customer.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Tegus, you will ensure the Tegus product is an irreplaceable part of our customers research process through delivering an exceptional customer experience, demonstrating superb product knowledge and communication skills and exceeding customer expectations. You will be responsible for successfully on-boarding and managing Enterprise-level customers throughout the renewal cycle including; promoting platform adoption, monitoring usage, providing education on new product offerings, and more.
We are looking for someone who is highly customer centric, excels in managing enterprise customers to success, thrives in challenging environments that require creative problem solving, and exhibits urgency and accountability to ensure each customer's success when using the Tegus platform.
- Ensure Tegus customers receive value from the Tegus product suite through driving customer milestones, identifying customer challenges/pain points, facilitating internal discussions, and translating feedback into actionable insights.
- Manage a portfolio of 100-200 existing enterprise accounts equal to $8M ARR in collaboration with Sales to drive expansion efforts.
- Successfully onboard and engage customers throughout their lifecycle and proactively drive new product attachments.
- Build effective relationships across our largest and most strategic customer base, and build a plan to meet their business goals and maximize value of the Tegus Product Suite.
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks, identify opportunities for contract growth, re-engage users, and educate on updates or new offerings.
- Own and exceed quarterly retention revenue goals and monthly pipeline generation goals.
- Minimum 4+ years in a customer success role — managing and cross-selling enterprise software or services accounts as evidenced by consistently being a top performer on your team and/or exceeding net retention goals and sales quotas.
- Excellent communicator internally and externally with exceptional attention to detail, organization, time management and the ability to cater to a specific audience, including C-level, VP, PM and Analysts.
- Data-driven, solutions-oriented and demonstrates a bias towards action in order to effectively problem solve internally and externally.
- Thrives in ambiguous environments, embraces change, and is willing to take calculated risks.
- Continuous learner; displays a self-starter attitude, seeks feedback regularly, and has an understanding of, or desires to obtain extensive knowledge of the financial and stock market domains.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401K plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- Work from our state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, nursing parent rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Tegus
Something looks off?