RevOps Analyst, Customer Success
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Tegus is seeking a Customer Success Operations Analyst to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and promote a data driven culture for our Customer Success Managers. You will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational; such as building headcount modeling and capacity planning for the CSM team, forecasting churn and retention, partnering with stakeholders to improve CSM workflow and playbooks, and analyzing CSM business performance. You will be seen as the key business partner for the Customer Success team, and you will support the daily operations of the Customer Success team. You will partner closely with the Sales Enablement, Business Applications (SFDC), Analytics, and other roles to ensure the broader organization is communicating effectively and working collaboratively.
This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and strategic.
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain CSM account assignments. Both as we launch a new year, but also as we hire new CSMs and shuffle/redistribute assignments
- Analyze, report, and present key business data. This includes creating key recurring reports (MBRs, QBRs, Attainment Reporting, etc) as well as facilitating meetings and presenting back findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Partner with CS Leadership to manage and set CSM targets
- Oversee the annual planning process for the CSM team. Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, retention targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs
- Collaborate with the Business Applications Manager (SFDC Admin) to fix, enhance, and grow ACG’s Salesforce.com instance
- Act as one of the primary stewards of data hygiene and governance for the CS team
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
- 3+ years in an Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with Customer Success platforms such as ChurnZero, Gainsight, or Totango is a plus
- Experience with Sales Accelerators like Outreach or Salesloft is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like DOMO, Looker, Tableau, etc. is a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA and Asana is a plus
- Experience with visualization and mapping tech stacks and process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
Benefits + Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401K plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- Work from our state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, nursing parent rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.