IT Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
The IT Support Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Tegus' IT infrastructure. They will be responsible for supporting MacOS and Windows desktop environments, managing user identity lifecycles, and setting up and maintaining audio/visual equipment for both conference rooms and large-scale company all-hands meetings. They will also respond to helpdesk tickets and communications and support existing services such as SSO, G Suite, Zoom, Trello, Slack, MS Office 365, MDM, and Endpoint protection. This role presents an exciting opportunity to impact and enable hundreds of end-users on a daily basis as we scale our hyper-growth organization.
- Work with IT Operations Manager and team to build a seamless and efficient IT support experience for Tegus end-users.
- Support employee onboarding and device deployments, with a goal of achieving a zero-touch deployment for all new hardware assets.
- Maintain and recommend improvements to MacOS and Windows desktop environments.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of support documentation.
- Support existing services, including but not limited to: Okta Identity Platform, Google Workspace, Zoom, Trello, Slack, MS Office 365, Kandji MDM, Microsoft Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Support audio/visual equipment for conference rooms as well as large-scale, company all-hands meetings (Zoom equipment, Web streaming).
- Purchasing/receiving assets and asset/inventory tracking.
- Build strong relationships with end users at Tegus.
- Contribute positively to the IT support team for Tegus, supporting other team members in achieving team goals and objectives.
- Be the primary point of contact between IT and building facilities to organize with external vendors.
- Experience supporting internal IT and business processes.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient with Windows/MacOS desktop administration, primarily MacOS, and a strong background in imaging/deploying Windows and MacOS devices.
- Experience supporting end-user onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Ability to work within video conferencing services such as Google Meet, Webex, and Zoom.
- Strong customer service, excellent written and verbal communication, and a team player.
- Experience with mobile device management and endpoint protection/antivirus (AV) software is a plus.
- Experience with network hardware and software such as Cisco Meraki is a plus.
- Professional certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, CompTIA A+, ITIL, Security+ are a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Two percent match of base salary for pension plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection will be provided by Irish Life Assurance.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Unlimited annual leave.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.