Quality Control Associate
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is seeking a Quality Control Associate to join our Hong Kong warehouse team. The Quality Control Associate plays a critical role in ensuring that all pre-owned fashion items meet our high standards of quality and accuracy. This position requires attention to detail, a passion for fashion, and a commitment to maintaining the integrity of our platform.
This is a full-time role based out of our warehouse location in Tsing Yi reporting to the Team Leader Quality Control and Help Desk.
About the role
- Conduct product quality control following company’s guideline and OKR objectives
- Apply training contents on product and brand knowledge onto everyday work
- Perform basic in-house refurbishment and repairs
- Maintain accurate records of quality control assessments and findings.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement.
- Proactively escalate any issues and trends to the Control Manager
- Manage side projects with minimal supervision
Who you are
- High school diploma or equivalent; a degree in fashion or related field is a plus.
- Reasonable English ability in all reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Attentive to details, able to stay focus for a reasonable amount of time, strong team player
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tasks.
- Passion about the fashion industry and luxury brands is a plus!
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer