CRM Project Intern (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
CRM Project Intern (F/M/D)
6 months full time internship, starting in January 2024, based in Paris
About the role
We are looking for a 6 months internship to be part of the CRM Business team, to mainly work on commercial activations in collaboration between global headquarters and international teams.
You report directly to the CRM user journey manager.
About the team
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team's main objective is to drive DAU (Daily Active Users) and user engagement on all Vestiaire Collective platforms (Web, Android, iOS), through all available communication channels (email, push notification, SMS, in app messages, notification center).
We are also a true enabler to help all business owners of the company to reach their goals : user satisfaction (NPS), product usage education, commercial performance thanks to global or local communications.
You will be working in a very inspiring international environment, providing value to and getting feedback from all regions (Europe, America, Asia).
The CRM team is built around 3 main pillars: CRM Business (User journey, product features and transactional streams), CRM Data (Performance dashboards, users insights and segmentation) and Tooling.
What you’ll do
Coordinate work and continuously improve ways of working with regions
- Understand regions operational issues and challenges to build recommendations (Tooling / Targeting / Templates)
- Provide or organize training to improve regions autonomy and velocity
- Help defining and running some test strategies to improve delivery quality
Improve our segmented approach
- Help business and data team to identify / refine our key segments to focus on
- Work with business and regions to define main objectives related to each segment and to define a content strategy to test
- Close monitoring of performance, at both user level (volume of people targeted, reconnected, volume of post reconnection actions) and campaign level (volume sent, click rate)
- Build some reporting and recurrent communications regarding commercial animation impact.
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Economics or Business.
- Mandatory expected skills
- Project management skills: ability to manage several projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- English: good level (written & spoken)
- Analytics skills (Excel)
- If you have one of these extra assets, it’s even better :)
- HTML basic knowledge
- Mindset we’re searching for
- Enjoy working as a team player and learning from others
- You’re proactive, rigorous, pay attention to details & ensure delivery quality
- Excellent relational & communication skills (many interlocutors to deal with)
- You have a strong “get things done” mindset.
- You can give recommendations based on structured reasoning, you are a fast learner and integrate feedback quickly.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Hybrid working with an average of 3 days per week in the office
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer.