Consignment Manager - VIP/VIC Concierge
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing over 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is hiring a Consignment Manager to join the team in Paris
About the role
The Consignment team offers Vestiaire Collective’s VIP customers a white-glove selling service: We manage everything from at-home collections, copywriting, photography, price management, storage and shipping on behalf of our clients.
We are looking for a Consignment Manager, who can work independently, create strong relationships with our clients, and drive both new and repeat business.
What you’ll do
Onboard & develop relationships with new elite sellers through your own personal network but also through new commercial relationships or business development initiatives (events, partnerships) to drive business
- Build strong relationships with your VIP client portfolio to increase retention & repeat deposits and drive for sales
- Create and execute reactivation and referral campaigns to boost business
- Be a brand ambassador and represent the business during at-home appointments with top clients, selecting their best luxury goods and offering expert guidance on the service
- Optimize your clients’ catalog to ensure their items sell
- Manage your time and appointment schedule to exceed your targets
- Assist clients and handle queries
Who you are
- +6 years of professional experience in luxury retail industry or customer-facing luxury job
- A large network of potential clients and/or an ability to build networks and referrals very quickly
- You are a luxury industry expert, with very good knowledge of the needs of the luxury customer and you are knowledgeable about fashion trends and have a basic understanding of (resale) pricing dynamics of luxury items.
- Greatness and dedication: a strong will to overachieve your ambitious targets while offering a high level of service and attention to detail
- You have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You’re confident with using tools such as G-suite, Salesforce, CRM
- You’re able to represent Vestiaire’s values and communicate effectively with demanding clients
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer