Global Display Manager - App Download & User Acquisition (UA)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing over 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Display Manager to join our Performance Marketing team in Paris.
About the role
As a member of our global Performance Marketing team in Paris, you will oversee all display channels for selected markets in the world. You will also work closely with the Product, Tech and Business teams. Reporting to the Head of Display, you will help Vestiaire grow on your dedicated markets.
What you'll do
- Manage large Display / App Install campaigns on multiple networks (Facebook, Instagram, UAC, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Mobile Ad Networks, ...) with LTV/ROI approach.
- Define automation process with tech and product teams to ramp-up investments and to optimize multiple networks and countries with minimum manual inputs.
- Work with data and tracking teams to improve our measurement (Events, LTV models, SDK, Pixels, Conversion API) to still be able to measure paid performances with iOS14.5, iOS15 or cookie deprecation.
- Define and implement tests and innovations to improve our performances. Share them to internal stakeholders.
- Work with partners like MMP (Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava) or account managers (Facebook, Smartly, Google, …) to bring benchmarks, new ideas or innovations.
Who you are
- 2-3 years hands-on experience managing or working on large / complex display accounts and/or app install campaigns with LTV/ROI approach.
- Experience on defining/optimizing LTV/ROI campaigns with data driven incremental approach.
- Experience in scaling-up display accounts in a short period with constant ROI.
- Experience in app industry challenges like tracking partners (Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava) and Apple changes (iOS14.5, iOS15).
- Experience in analyzing data, building clear reports, and turning analyses into actions to optimize digital campaign performances.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of paid social ecosystem: formats, targeting solutions, last innovations.
- Proficient in using Excel to create reports and work with large data sets.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing) preferred.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer