Talent Acquisition Intern
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 650 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Global Talent Recruiter Intern to join our Talent Acquisition Team, for 6 months in our Paris office.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Recruiter Intern, based in our Paris office, who’s keen on helping a growing international company to scale with efficiency.
You will own the entire internship recruitments in Vestiaire Collective.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be supporting and be supported by an amazing Talent Team and will be an important part of full lifecycle recruiting (including sourcing, screening, interviewing and managing candidate pipelines).
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively build and engage our internal students community.
- Identify, approach, qualify the best talents for our internships and junior FTE positions.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience (this is very important to us!) with flawless communication and qualitative answers.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and be proactive in the recruitment process.
- Publish jobs adds on our career page and all relevant job boards.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to build an effective hiring process thanks to our recruitment tool (screening, phone and in-house interviews…).
- Provide a weekly report on your recruitment activity.
- Support the team in the development of our employer branding
Who you are
- Fluent in English and French.
- Prepare a Master Degree (business school or university).
- Smooth communication and great writing skills.
- Last but not least, you know how to work in a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
- You have a first experience in recruitment or in sales field.
What we offer
- A meaningful internship with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.