Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a VP Product Customer Experience & Operations based in Singapore.
About the role
In your scope you will build products and functionalities directly facing customers as well as used internally by VC teams to serve customers and manage operations, including the following areas
- Listing curation, quality control, digital and physical authentication
- Customer service
- Warehouse operations management
- Post purchase experience (order timeline, cancellations, returns etc.)
- Internationalisation & translation services
Partnering closely with business counterparts (Operations team) and with other product areas you will be responsible for key metrics such as customer retention, NPS, customer satisfaction and cost per order.
You will report to VC CPO and be a part of our product leadership team. You will lead a team of 4 product managers. You will work hand in hand with an engineering counterpart with whom you will jointly lead product development for the CX & Ops area. The role is ideally based in Singapore or Ho Chi Minh.
What you will be responsible for
- Set an ambitious, strategic roadmap for CX & Ops with 12 months outlook
- Lead innovation - analyze, identify and quantify opportunities for new product features and new products
- Establish clear, data informed prioritization and manage key trade offs, particularly balancing scalability with speed and innovation
- Bring the roadmap to reality through quarterly planning and execution (planning, discovery, effective delivery)
- Drive impact, measure progress and deliver customer delight and operational efficiency
- Foster an effective collaboration with the engineering and operations teams.
- Be a focal point for stakeholder collaboration and alignment across the organization resulting in joint prioritization, focus and fast iterative learning.
- Establish and foster a strong product craft and culture that attracts top product talent and yields customer and business value.
- Hire, coach and develop a high performing team of product professionals.
What you bring to the table
We are looking for an established yet always curious product leader always on the outlook for combining customer and business impact.
Your specific skill and experiences will ideally include the following
- 10+ years of product management experience with increasing scope and complexity.
- E-commerce or marketplace experience, ideally including practical knowledge of customer facing and internal products covering customer service, (post)transaction and operations.
- Customer focused mindset backed up with a toolkit to work back from customers.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact in a growth environment where priorities shift fast and tough trade offs across the portfolio of products need to be made regularly. High comfort with ambiguity and frequent change.
- Pragmatic with speed over perfection mindset.
- Clear product craft expertise and credibility gained bringing multiple products to market.
- Leadership skills and track record of leading, building and developing high performance product teams.
- Comfort and experience of moving between strategy work and getting hands on and deep into execution and operations.
- Ability to work closely, build trust and alliances across domains and functions (operations/business and engineering in particular).
- Self-starter comfortable working independently with minimum steering or supervision.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer