Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing over 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a UX COPYWRITER to craft highly impactful Product and UX copy for Vestiaire Collective. This is a full-time role based in our New York office and reporting to the Head of Copy.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and experienced writer who can create highly impactful yet engaging content. The ideal candidate will create copy that is precise, carefully articulated and consistent across all verticals. Working closely with the Head of Copy, US and Product teams, you will speak in the brand’s global voice, adapted for the US audience and using “best-in-class” UX practices. You will also have the opportunity to delve into some marketing copywriting from time to time.
What you'll do
- Take a brief, interrogate it and present ideas/strategies for execution.
- Wordsmith impactful copy across the user journey, from the deployment of new product features, to transactional communications, SEO and in-app notifications.
- Work with teams and stakeholders from product to merchandising to develop and adapt copy for the US market. In-app experience projects, customer alerts and activations, you’ll turn your pen to them all.
- You will have the opportunity to shape and update our tone of voice, specifically for the US market.
- Work with and engage stakeholders across the business, managing feedback and resolving challenges.
- You will identify gaps in content, spotlight opportunities and undertake research to improve storytelling.
- You will optimize copy to increase visibility online, in accordance with SEO principles.
Who you are
- A storyteller, first and last.
- A strong understanding of UX principles, with examples of successful projects.
- You have more than four years experience.
- Passionate about big ideas and small details. You can write, edit and proofread.
- You have natural curiosity and creativity.
- A hands-on critical thinker.
- You are organized and are able to prioritize projects effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- You must be fluent in English, French is a plus.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer