Program Manager (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 700 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Authentication & QC Expertise Owner (F/M/D) based in Paris.
About the role
The Authentication & QC Expertise Process Owner will be responsible to steer Vestiaire Collective Authentication and Quality Control expertise toward world class excellence.
Reporting to VP Authentication, QC & Community Trust, He/She will define strategies to develop the 3 pillars of our Vestiaire Authentication & QC expertise:
- how to continuously grow and update knowledge base
- how to train, motivate and evaluate Experts worldwide
- how to leverage technology & data to support expertise execution.
He/She partners with several stakeholders (local Operation Management, Experts, People team, Learning & Development team, Performance team and Product team) to create frameworks, scalable processes, tools, dashboards and supporting governance.
He/She will engage with our global teams (8 worldwide) to steer with Operations management our global expertise community performance.
The position is critical to ensure Vestiaire Collective maintains superior Authentication & QC services to our Customers, building Trust with and between our Buyers / Sellers.
Our two expertises in scope:
- Authentication expertise: ability to assess consistently item authenticity, physically or on pictures (current priority)
- Quality Control expertise: ability to assess consistently of item condition in line with Vestiaire Collective catalog rules and seller description
What you'll do
Strategy, Framework & Processes
Propose strategies to address both short and long term risks or opportunities regarding Expertise for Leadership
Prioritize initiatives in roadmaps, ensuring stakeholders alignment and awareness
Define both frameworks and methodologies with internal stakeholders to structure a scalable expertise organization: authentication research and approval, knowledge base management, onboarding & continuous training, cross-sites alignment, incentives & motivation, hiring, career path & evaluation, etc..
Drive change for successful implementation
Performance monitoring & Governance
Responsible for continuously adjusting performance KPI and supporting dashboards with performance team, from global to individual levels
Report expertise performance at group level to Leadership
Set governance to steer expertise performance between teams
Continuous Improvement, Automation and Scalability
Continuously improve methodologies leveraging data, direct observations and stakeholders feedbacks
Ensure standardization across multiple locations
Evaluate and implement opportunities to automate and combine human expertise with technology
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- +5 years of experience in hands on program/project management with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
- Be structured, driven, organized, motivated by startup mindset (build from scratch, transversal topics management, wide range of topics)
- Enjoy working as a team-player, listening and learning from others
- You have an interest for Fashion and Authentication (key stakeholders are passionate about fashion)
- You thrive when empowering others to succeed
- Passionate about operational excellence, you apply lean thinking, data driven performance management, eliminating waste and driving execution stability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience e-commerce or operational consulting is a plus
- Experience in running training department for large organization is a plus
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer