Head of Category Management & CRM Strategy
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Senior Manager Category Management & CRM strategy based in Paris.
The Head of Category Management & CRM Strategy is tasked with championing our product categories' strategic expansion and optimisation, emphasizing harnessing the untapped potential within the Men’s and Kids’ segments. This role is vital for driving our taxonomy initiatives, refining our CRM Animation Strategy, and upholding our brand values through sustainable practices.
In this role, you will define the customer experience through curated category strategies, lead our market positioning, and enhance customer engagement.
About the role
What you will be responsible for
Global Lead for CRM Animation Strategy:
- Campaign Management: Oversee CRM campaign performance, leveraging insights to develop communication strategies that resonate with target audiences.
- Personalization Roadmap: Create a personalisation strategy focusing on segmentation, targeting, and content optimisation.
- Work with the Merch Analytics team to enhance the performance of the animation campaigns with a focus on improving the conversion of Prospects.
- Work with Merch Analytics teams to enhance the performance of the Recurring Animation campaign by conducting extensive analysis on the performance of previous content and planning A/B tests to assess the new algorithm's performance.
- Work with Global CRM to balance the Animation communication and CRM auto to manage the commercial pressure.
- Manage complete Global and Local animation operations, including all communication building for Deal Hunting.
- Strategic Growth: Lead the strategic development of potential categories, such as Men and Kids, working closely with Onsite and Merchandising teams to pinpoint opportunities and implement growth initiatives.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze and monitor the performance of different categories, tracking user searches and brand/category movements to inform strategy.
- Insight-Driven Adaptation: Collaborate with global merchandising teams to adapt campaigns and curation based on category performance insights, ensuring alignment with market demand and customer behaviour.
Taxonomy and Merchandising:
- Taxonomy Leadership: Own all taxonomy-related issues and projects, ensuring close coordination with Product and Tech teams to enhance classification systems and resolve challenges.
- Process Improvement: Work with the Product team on enhancing and simplifying our Taxonomy to improve user experience.
New Tags Strategy
- Tagging Strategy: Work with the analytics and discovery teams to develop a strategic approach to tagging, focusing on implementing the 'best value tag' and work with the Analytics team to monitor and enhance the performance of the ‘We Love Tag’.
- Business Case Development: Construct a business case for the 'best value tag', establishing the logic, testing approach, KPIs, and a rollout plan.
- Sustainable Collaboration: Maintain an active partnership with the Impact team to manage the catalogue by our fast fashion ban, overseeing the operational removal of non-compliant brands.
- Operational Oversight: Manage the operational facets of brand removal, ensuring compliance with our sustainability policies and ethical standards.
Your Key KPI’s
Category Growth and Performance: Evaluate the success of category management strategies by analysing product categories' growth rates and performance, focusing on emerging types and the men's universe.
CRM Animation Campaign Performance: Evaluate the impact of animation editorial and segmentation by monitoring the performance of animation campaigns: a) Immediate impact: Drive engagement & actions: OPR, CTR, CRM DAMU b) Mid-term impact: Inspire users to (i) browse, (ii) engage, and ultimately (iii) convert: N14D Interacting users DAM, UPPV / Impressions, Action / UPPV; N30D (TBC) purchases from Users who visited the campaign.
Performance of Tags: % share of business, STR.
What you bring to the table
Your specific skill and experiences will ideally include the following
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field, with over seven years of experience in category management, CRM, or similar roles within e-commerce or luxury fashion sectors.
- You have proven ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.
- You have strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- You have experience with CRM platforms and personalisation techniques.
- You are a real leader with a track record of effective cross-functional team management.
- You have exceptional communication skills for presenting complex strategies.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer