Business Performance Manager - EUROPE
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre-loved fashion. We transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future, by empowering a community to drive change. Curated by its trusted community of fashion lovers, members inspire one another whilst selling and buying unique pieces from each other's wardrobes.
Encouraging consumers to join the circular economy as the sustainable alternative to throw-away fashion, the platform is unique due to its highly engaged community, its rare desirable inventory and its authenticity and quality control process. Launched in Paris in October 2009, Vestiairecollective.com has close to 23 million members across 80 countries worldwide with offices in cities Paris, New York, Berlin, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo.
Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast-growing company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion. We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing over 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Business Performance Manager to join the International Markets team in Paris.
Join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping our e-commerce fashion brand's talent acquisition team. As Business Performance Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a significant impact on our success. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey!
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven individual to join our team as the Business Performance Manager for some of our core markets in Europe. As the Business Performance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our organization. You will report directly to the VP of Global Business Performance and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of company objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs). You will ensure that we plan, steer, and manage the business performance in the region in the healthiest and most sustainable way. Using data analytics, you will support strategic decision-making for business growth in your markets of responsibility, working hand in hand with the global and regional teams to do so. You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and comfortable both working independently as well as collaborating across teams. You are keen to dive headfirst into a fast-growing, global fashion tech business!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with finance and regional teams to formulate the annual budget and ensure cohesive alignment with company objectives.
- Drive monthly forecasting activities, fostering synchronization with cross-functional teams such as merchandising and performance marketing to achieve shared goals collectively.
- Develop and execute strategy for you markets, strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment with diverse stakeholders to attain company objectives and KPIs while promoting sustainable growth and meeting P&L top & bottom line.
- Lead strategic cross-functional projects with high commercial impact to support the market's growth.
- Monitor the business performance in your markets point out and explain deviations and derive commercial recommendations to close performance gaps. Your analysis and recommendations will be shared with the senior leadership team.
- Employ a data-centric decision-making process, utilizing comprehensive data analysis to discern trends, capitalize on opportunities, and identify areas poised for growth.
- Establish optimal operational methodologies and promote best-practice dissemination across teams. Create dashboards, reports, and communication tools to enhance performance transparency and streamline processes.
Is this a role that is good for you?
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Possess a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset, with a hunger for growth and a drive to push boundaries.
- Independence: Exhibit the ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and initiatives.
- Strategic Thinker: Strong strategic thinking abilities, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful business strategies.
- Analytical Excellence: Proficiency in data analysis, utilizing insights to inform strategic decisions and drive business performance.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Results-Oriented: A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets, driving results, and delivering on business objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in eCommerce, Banking, Consulting, Business Performance, Strategy, or related roles.
- Prior experience in project management Employ a data-centric decision-making process, utilizing comprehensive data analysis to discern trends, capitalize on opportunities, and identify areas poised for growth.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics, SQL and Excel and presentation skills such as PowerPoint.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to create impact in a high growth environment
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal-opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.