Payroll Manager Maternity Cover
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in Manhattan, London, Berlin, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and Brooklyn.
We currently have a diverse global team of 700 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Payroll Manager based in Paris for maternity cover.
Join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping our e-commerce fashion brand's talent acquisition team. As a Payroll manager , you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a significant impact on our success. Apply now and be part of our exciting journey!
About the role
Reporting to our Chief Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for the day to day HR Ops & payroll management of our EMEA & US employees (500 FTE) in accordance with our company’s principles and values. This position is based in Paris.
What you'll do
- Ensure consistent and accurate flow of information so that all payrolls are processed accurately, on time, and in accordance with requirements
- Interface with employees and respond to inquiries and payroll questions using appropriate channels of communication
- Payroll supervision
- You will ensure the processing of the monthly payroll for our EMEA, APAC and US entities with a global provider, including benefits and taxes to our employees
- You will be supported by our payroll officer
- Automation, processes and reporting
- You will be in charge of the automation and simplify our payroll processes
You will be in charge of the extraction of data and reporting for several stakeholders (Excom, HR, etc.)
- As the Payroll manager your role is to ensure the implementation of the payroll in new countries
- You will work closely with the HRBPs and HR Ops to create the new entities
Is this a role that is good for you?
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a global payroll manager
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have a significant experience handling payroll in France and abroad
- You are comfortable with problem solving, planning skills and working with globally diverse teams
- You are a team player with a passion for People and you love to see them thrive in the workplace
- You have great communication skills across languages and cultures with an ability to build trust-based relationships at all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders
- You have the ability to handle numerous priorities in a dynamic and growing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, self-starter, drive and efficiency
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career-defining work in a fast-growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a globally diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- Two days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- As full member of our entrepreneurial project, you will be eligible to free shares
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer