CRM Specialist - Automation & External Support (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
CRM Specialist - Automation & external support (F/M/D)
Full time, permanent position based in Paris
About the role
We are looking for our new talent to be part of the global CRM Business team: a result-driven CRM specialist, who will structure, maintain and optimize all our communications.
You report directly to the Traffic Manager Lead.
About the team
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team's main objectives are to drive DAU (Daily ActiveUsers), user engagement and conversion on all Vestiaire Collective platforms (Web, Android, iOS), through all available communication channels (email, push notification, SMS, in app messages, notification center).
We are also a true enabler to help all business owners of the company to reach their goals : user satisfaction (NPS), overall consistency with product, support customer service efficiency (authentication & fraud / listing & curation / litigation and cancellation), and support commercial performance (thanks to global or local animation).
You will be working in a very inspiring international environment, providing value to and getting feedback from all regions (Core Europe, America, International).
The CRM team is built around 3 main pillars: CRM Business (User journey to contribute to company goals and to improve user exp) and CRM Data (Performance dashboards, users insights and segmentation).
You’ll also work with a dedicated CRM tool team (in tech teams) and a dedicated CRM product stakeholder (in product teams)
What you’ll be doing
Enhance operational efficiency and collaboration
- Your mission is to revolutionize our support for external partners by implementing strategic improvements to our work processes.
- This includes establishing structured governance meetings to promote collaboration across teams, ensuring clear communication and global prioritization alignment between business and technical units.
Refine existing frameworks
- Focus on refining our current frameworks to enhance the organization of data and functional requirements.
- This effort aims to facilitate more informed prioritization decisions and streamline processes.
- Work closely with the Tooling team to identify automation opportunities that can accelerate the resolution of recurring requests, providing increased autonomy to external teams.
- Serve as the central point of contact for CRM contributions to key company projects, taking accountability for timely and high-quality deliveries.
- This role involves handling both simple requests, such as copywriting adjustments and straightforward flow changes, and providing reactive actions for short-term issues, along with delivering mid-term recommendations for ongoing improvements.
Who you are
- Have done a Master’s degree in Economics or Business.
- Mandatory expected skills
- Project management skills: ability to manage several projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- English: good level (written & spoken)
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in CRM with a marketing automation tool, managing multi channel campaigns (Braze is a plus), preferably in an high growth e-com business
- If you have the following asset, it’s even better :)
- HTML basic knowledge
- Mindset we’re searching for
- Experience in multifunctional projects with ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You’re proactive, rigorous, pay attention to details & ensure delivery quality
- Excellent relational & communication skills (many interlocutors to deal with)
- You have a strong “get things done” mindset.
- You can give recommendations based on structured reasoning, you are a fast learner and integrate feedback quickly.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package