360 Marketing Campaigns Intern
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
360 Marketing Campaigns Intern (F/M/D)
6 months full-time internship, starting in July, based in Paris
About The Role
The 360 Marketing Campaigns Intern will be responsible for supporting the Global Marketing team on a variety of projects.
What You Will Do
- Performing benchmarks on our competitors and providing actionable tips and advice for improving our marketing and content creation activity
- Assisting in the creation of weekly meeting updates to other cross functional teams. As part of the 360 Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work with various channel leads (Brand, PR, Social, Influencer, CRM, Acquisition, Creative Team) to assist in the execution of brand campaigns.
- Supporting the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, capturing and analyzing key marketing performance metrics.
- briefing internal teams for the creation of assets and ideating new brand marketing solutions to solve commercial and marketing needs.
- Enrolled in a Master's degree program required
- A strong interest in fashion and the brands, businesses and individuals innovating in this exciting space
- Familiarity with marketing best practices and 360 activation
- Detail-oriented, with a strong creative mindset
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and be proactive
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English essential, French is a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Social Media, Influence, PR, CRM, Commercial, Supply)
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- A flexible work possibility
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer