Data Product Analyst - Paris (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 700 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
Data Product Analyst (F/M/D)
Full-time Permanent role, based in Paris or Lisbon
About the role
As a Data Product Analyst, you will play a key role in the future of Vestiaire Collective. You will report directly to the Head of Data Products and work closely with the VP of Product, defining KPIs, creating dashboards and analyzing data to generate hypotheses and identify growth opportunities. You will advocate for data driven culture, as well objective analysis over the impact of our work.
Our teams currently work remotely on Wednesdays and also have 3 flexible remote working days to choose from every month.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure the proper definition and monitoring of the team KPIs
- Define key user actions to be tracked to ensure we are able to analyze their behavior and make sound decisions to improve the User Experience
- Data querying and analysis, supporting the tribe in providing actionable data insights
- Create reports & dashboards for communicating insights to stakeholders
- Work on A/B test setup and analysis to validate core hypotheses and assess the impact of product changes.
- Stakeholder management and facilitation of data-driven decision making.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Statistics / Economy/Business (with focus on data and informatics) / Engineering or related field
- At least 3 year of professional work experience analyzing product or user behavior
- Strong SQL knowledge with experience in querying large, complex data sets. Python/R knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical methods and techniques, familiarity with experimentation
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Qlik, etc. - Tableau is an advantage
- Passionate about the fashion/luxury industry
- Experience working in ecommerce is a plus
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package